Hello
my name is Selene and I'm fourteen years old . I am from Spain and I
live in Santa Maria de Guia. I live in a flat near the school.
In my flat there is a small kitchen , a living room and three bedrooms. My parents' room , my brother's room and my room and a bathroom.
I am a happy person. I am tall , I've got black hair and green eyes.
Every day I get up at seven o'clock. Then, I have breakfast and I go to school. I get back home at two o'clock and I have lunch. In the afternoon I go to private lessons and I go to bed at ten o'clock.
In my free time I surf on the internet, and I sometimes go to the cinema.
My favorite sports are basketball and football. I play football and basketball with my friends and parents.
I play basketball on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. My favorite colour is violet and my favorite number is one.
In my flat there is a small kitchen , a living room and three bedrooms. My parents' room , my brother's room and my room and a bathroom.
I am a happy person. I am tall , I've got black hair and green eyes.
Every day I get up at seven o'clock. Then, I have breakfast and I go to school. I get back home at two o'clock and I have lunch. In the afternoon I go to private lessons and I go to bed at ten o'clock.
In my free time I surf on the internet, and I sometimes go to the cinema.
My favorite sports are basketball and football. I play football and basketball with my friends and parents.
I play basketball on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. My favorite colour is violet and my favorite number is one.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.